Winter is upon us. What does that mean? We are sharing our space with germs. At Jordan Essentials we have a resistance blend to help fight off germs.
Curious about some of the ways to use Resistance? Keep reading the 10 tips on how to use Resistance and think of your own way to use it.
- Diffuse Resistance dropper 30 minutes at a time to purify the air and support the respiratory system.
- Use Resistance Essential Oil Spray (pre-mixed for your convenience!) for an effective all-purpose household cleanser on hard surfaces like kitchen and bathroom countertops.
- Apply Resistance Spray to spritz your pits to give your deodorant and immune system a boost. (We also have Resistance Deodorant!)
- Apply Resistance Roll-On to the bottoms of the feet to combat the crud (or whatever ails you).
- Add a few drops of Resistance to dryer balls instead of using toxic dryer sheets for fresh, cleansed and purified linens.
- Add a few drops to your dishwasher with ¼ cup washing soda and run an empty cycle to sanitize and clean your dishwasher.
- Add a few drops to your mop water for cleaner floors.
- Put a few drops in your carpet steamer to freshen carpet in your home or office.
- Place 4-5 drops in a small bucket of warm water and use to safely clean and sterilize children’s toys.
- Mix Resistance with unscented shower gel to fight off germs in the bath.